Our Edmonton Flooring Consultants will show you the characteristics to consider when buying Hardwood Flooring: Wood Species, Grade, Board Widths & Lengths, Colour, Finish, and Stability.
- Variety of species (Oak, Ash, Maple, Birch, etc.) in narrow and wide plank (5-8 inch) options
- Stains, grains & finishes include dark, light, red-tones, wire brushed, hand scraped, and more!
Lasts a Lifetime
- Natural insulating properties
- Easy to maintain
- If cared for properly, hardwood will last the lifetime of the house
- Can be refinished to look like new
Invest in Your Future & Your Family’s Health
- Adds resale value to your home
- Hypo-allergenic; it won't harbour pollen, mold or dust
We have professional installation crews!
Looks even better
- Handles humidity change better than solid hardwood
- Great choice for condos, below grade applications, over
in-floor heating etc
- Styles range from sleek to textured for all decors including
(5-8 inch) wide plank boards.
- Environmentally sound
- Pre-finished styles available
- Adds natural warmth
- Coarse grains such as Ash and Oak
- Accents urban bright coloured decor
- Very structured
- Wide plank (5-8 inch) board options
- Species include: Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry), Merabau, Acacia, Tiger Wood
- Harder wood than Traditional Hardwoods
- Most often found in red tones
- Has a very classical elegance
Wood on Walls
- Very trendy & modern
- Designers love wood on walls as it adds texture & depth
- Get creative, choose a different colour hardwood than your floor. Have fun!
- Feature walls can be a cost effective way to achieve this
In Stock there is a wide selection of residential and commercial
hardwood flooring species, stains & grains. Ask our Flooring Consultants about arranging professional installation for you. If we don't have the hardwood flooring brand you're looking for, we can special order it for you!
Our huge 12,000 sq ft Showrooms display so many options that you are sure to find something to suit your personal style, home and budget. Call our Edmonton flooring stores or request a quote!