Choosing the right flooring for business can be a tough decision. You need to take into account the amount of wear your floor will take on a daily basis which can vary whether you are buying for an office or retail location. Our Flooring Consultants can help make it easy.
- Durable to withstand wear in all areas
- Non-slip surface options
- Stain resistant
- Innovative technologies
- Carpet, resilient / linoleum, ceramic tile, hardwood, vinyl tiles & vinyl planks
available in variations that offer more durability for commercial applications
- Flooring that will get any condo board approval
- Building contractors can choose between hundreds of different commercial flooring options retail shops, offices, showrooms, etc.
We have professional installation crews!
Flooring built to
outlast high traffic
Carpet / Modular
- Tough enough to handle high traffic or mobile furniture
- Easy installation
- Allows for a lot of creative freedom
- Can be easily maintained by vacuum or sweeping
- Stained or damaged tiles can be replaced without having
to redo the whole area
Vinyl Plank & Vinyl Tile
- Perfect blend of style & functionality
- Stone or hardwood flooring is prone to damage or
breakage & may be impractical for commercial spaces,
vinyl plank & vinyl tile can mimic these looks
- LVT & LVP can simulate grout lines, natural stone, textures,
wood grains etc
- Scuff, stain, gouge & water resistant
- Easy to maintain (regular vacuuming, occasional shampoo)
- Withstands extensive wear
- Many style options
- Maintains beauty under heavy foot traffic
- Scuff & scrape resistant
- Moisture & stain repellent
- Economical installation & maintenance costs
In Stock there are several styles and flooring types to consider for your commercial space. If we don't have the commercial flooring brand you're looking for, we can special order it for you!
Our 12,000 sq. ft. Warehouse Showrooms display many options. Call our Edmonton flooring stores or request a quote!